Purpose of Club Tax Network
Club Tax Network is an association of accounting firms, law firms and other consultants
serving the Private Club Industry with an appreciation for the role that state and
federal taxes have in the overall equation
Our Mission is to benefit Private Clubs through the education and support of their
Club Tax Network is an exlusive association with each Member being hand selected
whereby Clubs will have local representation with national firm resources and expertise.
"Local representation with a national presence"
Being a part of the Club Tax Network will allow Member firms and their staff to:
- Share their knowledge in this unique Private Club Industry
- Participate in Private Club specific education seminars and webinars.
- Use Network created tools, such as checklists, sample memos and communications to
better serve Private Club clients
- Have access to other Members to call that have specialized Club expertise.
Benefits to Clubs
Our firm is a proud Member of the Club Tax Network
- Our firm was identified as being dedicated to serving the Private Club Industry
and is interested in expanding its Club specific client base by way of exceptional
- As part of the Club Tax Network, our firm has up to the minute access to emerging
issues affecting Private Clubs.
- Our Firm's staff receives continuing professional education via Private Club specific
webinars and seminars.
- You benefit from Club Tax Network generated Club specific checklists and other tools
to assist in identifying important issues and in serving your Club Members' needs.
- We have at our immediate disposal Industry leaders, including Mitchell L. Stump,
CPA, whose primary focus is on the Private Club Industry.
- We have more of an opportunity to obtain relevant trend information from Club Tax
Network firms' clients.